So hey guys,
thanks for findind this shitty little thing here :3
![]() |
| Stop Sayu! |
So, what´s this thing about?
I just thought for a really long time that, besides Tumblr ( and we all know dem Tumblr teh bad sides, thou, kay, srsly, I should stop with dat internet-language!) and sometimes I even abuse Twitter for it,
I do not really have something like a zone for me where I can talk my shit out about idols!
Sounds bad, its not meant that way! QAQ
I need my zone where I can talk about the "Idolism" (is this even a legit word?)
like thoughts about members, music(video) reviews... and all that.
Sooo... yeah... that´s it for today, I gueess...
I will hopefully upload a review about Smileage... err.. ANGERME radio preview
of the most funkiest song evuur.. "Taiki Bansei"
(srsly if H!P will release more amazing singles this year my wallet will be raped) QAQ
Thanks for reading!
![]() |
| I BEGIN WITH CHAYU I END WITH CHAYU |


No comments:
Post a Comment