... aka a small review about Smileage err.. ANGERME's concert rip
of their upcoming single "Taiki Bansei".
![]() |
| Awesome.. (exept Sasaki´s pants.. xD) |
I can just say wow.
Let me be honest, I was never really fond of S/mileage back then. Fukuda seemed quite annoying (ok she still is.. xD) and I disliked the "high squeeky kawaii pitched songs" (I declare this now as an official music genre!) So I was really happy about the new style they got 2013/14 ... even though 'Mystery Night' was a bit too much, I guess x)
So after listenig to the concert rip from the 2015 winter tour I was so suprised.
If there´s one genre I prefer even over EDM (Yep, I like that!) its funk!
And Taiki Bansei is FUNKY AS HELL!
After hearing it the first time in the footage of "MaidigiTV" and "JiJiPress"
I was so pumped and it got stuck on my head for the whole day QAQ
If Smi.... ANGERME continues this way throughout 2015
my wallet will be raped this year...
...
I already know I will loose a LOT, A FREAKING LOT money in February!
QAQ
MoMusu DVD of Chayu´s graduation
ANGERME single
Morning Musume ´15 single
and One Ok Rock Album
....
oh jeez..
so that´s enough for this single, I will do a way more detailled
review when the full MV is released :3
Have a nice and wonderful day,
Aya
"Tada Aiaiaiaiaiaiaiai!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment