Thursday, January 8, 2015

12th gen

Lying in my bed, 2am in the morning and I can not sleep but need to get up in 3 hours..  aw yiss, Im so f$cked xP
So what am I doing now, other than thinking melancholicly about my 18 years of wandering around on this planet (getting quite sentimental at this hour, huh) .. I decided to blog ! But its quite difficult with no mvs or anything to be reviewed, so I thought about something more trivial. What about just talking about the golden addition (heh, a pun) aka 12th gen of Morning Musume(15) ? So, I will give it a shot!


The 12th gen was officially announced on sept. 30 during the first concert at Nippon Budokan in Tokyo.  4 new members, 4 new faces.

Ogata Haruna - second Haruna, if there's a member having knowledge of this shitty 'confession'-H!P-Blogs on Tumblr, its probably her.

Nonaka Miki - aka Chelsea, the girl with the best english of all current H!P members, since living in the US for 8 years. (Yeah Riho, wuatsogoasaaroundocamsaroundo, right xP).

Makino Maria - Kenshuusei.. well.. that's it.

Haga Akane - same as Makino... ah  right! Member to be born in 21st century!... (god, I feel old).

_
This is perfectly showing how much I actually care about Kenshuuseis.. heh.. guess why I have trouble talking about the all new Kenshuusei-group *sweats*.. Nevermind..
So Aya, whats your thought about the newest addition?
Im suprised.
At how 'idolized' the gen already is? Not sure if its maybe the benefit of having 2 trainees within your gen, but Ogata and also Makino already feel so 'idol like'. Taking a look back at their seniors (9th gen is now THE FRIGGIN SENIOR GEN, I CANT EVEN...!) this was not really...or more like definitly not the case. Sato for example was pretty much what people like to call a raw diamond. Same goes for Eripon and Sayashi-Centaa. But over the singles .. and years *cries*.. they started to look so damn beautiful.. 'idolized''.
And this is what suprises me so much of the new generation.

There are of course (on Tumblr mostly) bad tongues calling 12th gen ugly, stupid
.. want Platinum Era back etc etc
Same stuff as usual when a new gen joins.
Sorry to take them as an example, but your beloved Michishige or Kamei, or even NonoAibon (yep them aswell!) were not pretty good at the very beginning of their career. But they managed to get over their "flaws" and become such amazing idols, singers, entertainers and on and on.

So why not sit back and wait for some singles / MVs?
I mean, really.. let´s compare some members right now to when they debuted!

Sayashi



Oda



Sato

...

Now, I don´t call them ugly or anything like that! NO! They´re definitly not ugly!
But still there is a difference! Not a big one, but still a difference.

This is what I mean by "Idolization"
..

So long story short, let´s wait until some singles, more performances and music videos
till we judge 12th gen!





No comments:

Post a Comment