Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bitter & Sweet [Renai WARS] REVIEW~




Bitter&Sweet is a good example why I should start to follow non H!P-groups in UpFront!
(Same goes with Up Up Girls *raves to Zenryoku Pump Up*)

(And I apologize for not writing anything... I do not even have a plausible excuse! OWO)

Soo, BitterSweet will release their next indies single (3rd) called
"Renai WARS / Koigokoro"
on feb 11th .. I think *to lazy to research... huehue*
and today I will review the first A-Side, Renai Wars!

So come on, bring the bazookas!-
I was just kidding!!

So~
Dem glitter shoes! WANT


The PV looks at first very simplistic, but it also transponds the message
of the lyrics amazingly. It may not be a ultra heavy budget that UFP
has like other agencies, such as Johnny´s or AKS, but this
along other acts shows that they do not need that.
(Still a bit sad that they still go with simples routines for H!P acts.. *sighs*)



And whats the song about, anyway?

Its basically a story of 2 girls, one more girly, one more womanly
fighting for a boys attention.

While Tasaki (more girly) is like
"I will make sure he will notice me and my girliness!"...

"NOTICE ME SENPAI!" *pewdiepie voice*

Hasegawa is the straightforward mature type with lines
such as "Im gonna seduce him with my mini skirts, you have no chance!"





Hasegawa also gets a bonus point for her eyebrow game :)

...even tho its not on the level of Ayaka in the "LILIUM"-Stageplay xP


What I also like a lot about this single is the fact
they show something similiar to a character change
in just 4 minutes. While as mentioned in the beginning,
Tasaki is more like girly (and reminds me a lot of Kotoko
Aihara from Itazura na Kiss, or Honoka Miki in their newest live adaption)
but starts think "Hey, why not try to be more mature?"-




Yep well..xD


- Hasegawa tends to ask her actions by asking herself
"What about if I act more girly, can I transmit my feelings maybe then?"



At least, this is what I interpret in the song and the lyrics.

So.. now the FUUHUN~

WOHOOOOOOO~


Even though I really adore the whole PV, this scene was a bit too much @_@

Ballons.. haaah.. luh it!

And I just noticed that this PV...







... looks like a PG 7 version of AKB´s "Heavy Rotation"... O_O

And damn, while Tasaki reminds me so much of Honoka Miki,
this girl is like Yossy 2.0!



So that´s for it today!  I really love this single a LOT and I cannot wait for its
phsyical release! Even though I don´t have the money to pre-order it,
I will definitly get this single in the next two months!




Official musicvideo



No comments:

Post a Comment